Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanks Friends!

Actually,i'm not a kind of girl who easy to close with some people... I'm introvert,maybe awkward or anything... I try to be nice and closer with my new friends,but that's not easy. Buyt i think,it's more comfortable to be here than when i'm in my own town,Bali... There's a lot of differencies between them... I found anew word in this town,"humble"... I've never been feel like this... Now,it's easy for me to share all of my problems with my new friends and i believe i can trust them... We share our problems and be honest to each other... I like it most,cause i can see what kind of person i am and i can learn something new... I can learn more from another experiences thai never find... Thanks for all.guys... You make my life more brighter and colourful... :)

No comments: